Symbian mobile phone is a versatile mobile phone. With the system OS (open source) make users can create their own creativity.
A real proof I have ever seen. Among them is the view that like the BlackBerry, there is also like the iPhone, then the display such as Android, there is also the look of Windows Vista desktop with Vista Real applications, and many more.
At this opportunity, I will share an application that is pretty good. Actually, this application has long existed, it’s just that I have not had time to discuss.
Is Microsoft Windows 3.1 that can be mounted on your favorite s60v3 symbian phone. It’s not just the view alone, but really Windows real!
Curious you want to know how to put it? let us prepare the ingredients first.
Download both packages following file.
1. DOSBox: Download (3.19MB)
2. Windows 3.1: Download (7.19MB)
If you’ve downloaded, just direct us to the steps as described below.
- Install all the applications are located in the folder “Install”.
- Install “DOSBox_Full.sisx“.
- If memory is not enough to install “DOSBox_Slim.sisx“, but if enough better to install a “DOSBox_Full.sisx” only.
Installing Windows 3.1:
- Unpack “Data.zip” to the Memory Card.
- Run DOSBox.
- After running Wait a little longer because for the first time, if it is ever executed it will not take long for his startup.
- You can edit the file “dosbox.conf” contained in the folder “Data” to configure the Windows 3.1 and Norton Commander 5.
- To change the mouse and keyboard use the “Call” / Call.
- Turn off auto-rotate scren if your phone supports auto-rotate screen, because it will cause DOSBox out on its own, if you want to change the screen mode you can configure the file “dosbox.conf” and setting windows 3.1.