What made the World Health Organization a few days ago is quite staggering. Although the impact of mobile phone radiation on health would be understood a few years later, but it is important for us to choose the right phone yanng. At least, it is necessary to avoid a phone with high radiation levels. Here Twitteling provide a list of 20 phones with the highest radiation levels compared to all phones on the market today.
19. Motorola Atrix 4G – level radiation: 1.47
Although great with two-core processor in it, Motorola Atrix 4G has a high radiation levels.
18. LG Chocolate Touch – level radiation: 1.47
There are two LG mobile phones are included in the list of 20 mobile phones with high radiation levels, one of which is the LG Chocolate Touch.
16. Motorola Droid 2 – 1.49 radiation levels
Like his twin brother, Mototora Doid Global, Droid 2 CDMA also has high levels of radiation.
15. Sanyo Vero – 1.49 radiation levels
Although only a standard ordinary mobile phone, but Sanyo Vero radiation levels that can not be practically low.
14. Motorola Droid – 1.49 radiation levels
Better known by the name of Bionic DROID Motorola, Motorola Android smartphone Droid is CDMA.
13. LG Rumor 2 – 1.51 radiation levels
The design is a bit strange with the keypad and keyboard. This phone is designed for users who like SMS.
12. Blackberry 9000 Bold – level radiation: 1.51
You are one of the users BB 9000 Bold? Although not yet considered as a new version of the BlackBerry is still often found in the mobile market. Be careful, because relatively high levels of radiation.
11. ZTE Salute – level radiation: 1.52
This affordable mobile phone made by Chinese manufacturer, ZTE. Released in August 2010, complete with 3G CDMA support.
The phone does occupy the first position with the highest radiation levels?
10. Motorola GRASP. – The level of radiation: 1.52
Motorola CDMA phones GRASP is a release in September 2010. QWERTY-shaped and are often found in the U.S. mobile market.
9. Motorola Defy – level radiation: 1.52
Android Smartphone with 5MP camera. Released in October 2010 and included in a middle-class smartphone with very good performance.
8. Nokia Astound – level radiation: 1.53
The design is beautiful and the price is quite affordable. Astound is actually a Nokia C7 ^ running Symbian OS 3.1 under bundling carrier T-Mobile USA. Classified as a new smartphone because it was released in April 2011 then.
7. Motorola i335 – level radiation: 1.53
Candibar shaped with a small screen. Although the design is very simple, but this phone has a very high radiation levels.
6. BlackBerry Curve 8330 – level radiation: 1.54
Ok, who do not know the BlackBerry Curve 8330? Keep in mind BB is no longer manufactured by RIM. But once it does not mean lost in the market. It could be you one user.
5. Jax Kyocera S1300 – level radiation: 1.55
Cheap mobile phones in circulation in America is not as cheap as that given the impact on the health of its users.
4. Sony Ericsson Xperia X10 Mini Pro – level radiation: 1.55
Released in June last year, the SE Xperia X10 Mini Pro is a much-loved Android smartphone. But you need to know if the radiation level reaches 1.55.
3. Sony Ericsson Satio (Idou) – the level of radiation: 1.56
Satio is a smartphone with Symbian OS v9.4 which was released in October 2009. Is a multimedia smartphone is quite popular and has been widely used. Unfortunately, Satio have high radiation levels.
2. Motorola Global Droid 2 – level radiation: 1.58
Motorola Droid 2′s available in 2 models. And that has a very high level of radiation is the Global version of CDMA. Froyo Android smartphone is released in November 2010.
1. Motorola Bravo – level radiation: 1.59
Motorola Bravo your users? Unfortunately, this smartphone is the first position to the highest level of mobile phone radiation. Motorola Android smartphone Bravo is a middle class with affordable price. Motorola released in November 2010.