One of the customizations you can do on Android phones is changing the splash image display. Splash image is the image that appears the first time when Android phones switched on. You can change the image according to the image you want.
Then, how? Here is a step by step what you need to do:
- First, you need to download and install an application name Paint.net. This application you can download it for free.
- Next, you need to download and install additional plugins. Plugins that you need to change the splash image in Android phones is the FileType plugin.
- Select the image you want to use as a splash image. Furthermore, note your phone screen resolution.
- Then save as picture files of type *.Rgb565.
- Close the application paint.net. Change the file name * rgb.565 be splash.img.
- Open the Android device in the download mode. To enter this mode, turn off the phone and turn Android phones by pressing the power button + volume up.
- Connect your Android device to the computer. Next will come the image folder> splash.img. Make sure you backup the original splash.img to the computer.
- Enter new splash.img images in the folder.
- Disconnect the phone from the computer, then turn off your phone by removing the battery. Turn again, then you already have the new splash image image.